[Webtest] Interest in PHP Code Coverage with Canoo Webtest?

Troy McGuire webtest@lists.canoo.com
Mon, 15 May 2006 09:18:43 -0700

As far as I know, code coverage for PHP doesn't exist with WebTest,
however, you can get code coverage results using PHPUnit (actually I
think it won't be a feature until version 3).  Using it with Phing gives
a nice HTML report from what I've seen.  I was unable to get viewable
results with PHPUnit2, but I could easily be doing something wrong.   So
far, all tools that offer code coverage for PHP use Xdebug, so you'll
need the libraries, etc associated with that.  Good Luck!

-Troy
troy@spawnordie.com