[Webtest] Re: Interest in PHP Code Coverage with Canoo Webtest?

Ralf Müller webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 16 May 2006 09:04:32 +0200

Troy, you are right. Xdebug seems to be the only way to gather the
coverage report information. And it woorks quite well.

Take a look at
http://webtest-community.canoo.com/wiki/space/PHP+Code+Coverage+Testing
To find out how I've set up my Code Coverage Analysis for PHP.

I guess this text already contains enough information to set up your own
environment, but feel free to contact me if you have any problems. I
will also try to get into more details asap.

Cheers,
Ralf

PS: yes, PHPunit has some kind of Code Coverage include, but I didn't
manage to get it going. The aproach decribed in the wiki works great -
even for you unit tests if you use an HTMLrunner.