[Webtest] [Announces] Agile 2006, Groovy in Action

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 16 May 2006 00:27:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I've just discovered that Paul King ("our" Paul King, Webtest committer)
will hold 2 tutorials about Webtest in the coming Agile Conference
(Minneapolis, July 23-28) [1, 2]. (Paul, Lisa, you could have told us
earlier! ;-))

Paul, can you tell a bit more about your tutorials? The conference is not
yet sold out and perhaps will some subscribers of this mailing list want to
go to your tutorials to get information from the source.

And while I'm announcing: the early draft of the first chapter of Dierk
K=C3=B6nig's ("our" Dierk K=C3=B6nig, Webtest project manager) book "Groovy=
 in Action"
is now available! [3]
Groovy is a really nice scripting language for the Java Virtual Machine. It
can be very effectively used in conjunction with WebTest to extend its
capacities.

Marc.

[1] http://www.agile2006.org
[2] http://www.agile2006.org/ProgramLayout-2006-04-01.pdf
[3] http://www.manning.com/koenig/

C-Groovy-in-Action-t1625529.html#a4404427
Sent from the WebTest forum at Nabble.com.