[Webtest] Unexpected exception caught: java.io.IOException: Stream closed

Shafeer Hajamohideen webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 16 May 2006 14:09:54 +0200

Hi Marc,

Thanks for the reply I'm running the tests from eclipse and I have given
this option as arguement to the antscript I use, but i don't see any
difference in the console output. Where should I set this option to see
the debug output?

Shafeer.

Marc Guillemot wrote:
> Hi Shafeer,
>
> I suppose that the action (you <clickButton/>) has been performed, but that
> the answer to this request delivered from your server is not valid.
>
> Perhaps can you try to change the log level for
> log4j.logger.httpclient.wire.header to debug to "see" what comes. For
> instance setting logLevel.httpclientWire to debug before running your test
>
> export ANT_OPTS=-DlogLevel.httpclientWire=debug
> or for Windows
> set ANT_OPTS=-DlogLevel.httpclientWire=debug
>
> Other solution: you can use a proxy that allows you to see what is going on
> the line. The advantage is that you can use it too to see how your server
> behaves when you navigate with a "normal" browser.
>
> Marc.
> --

Shafeer Hajamohideen

mindmatters*

* Neuer Kamp 30
  20357 Hamburg

  Fon       +49 40 31792272
  Fax       +49 40 31792273
  E-Mail    mailto:shafeer.hajamohideen@mindmatters.de
  Website   http://www.mindmatters.de/

Es läuft und läuft und läuft: Schon über 20.000 Downloads für JSF-Spring,
unsere JSF-/Spring-Integrationslösung! http://jsf-spring.sourceforge.net/