[Webtest] ajax and canoo

Luiz Fernando Rodrigues webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 16 May 2006 09:10:15 -0300

------=_Part_68696_19839474.1147781415103

Hello there,

   Does anyone has problems in web testing pages with Ajax using canoo? It
seems the htmlunit is not dealing well with XMLHttpRequests.
   To workaroud I've disabled the javascript in my tests using the <option>
tag, since the tag <EnableJavaScript> throws an exception when is called.

Regards,
Luiz Fernando

------=_Part_68696_19839474.1147781415103

sing canoo? It seems the htmlunit is not dealing well with XMLHttpRequests.=
ng the &lt;option&gt; tag, since the tag &lt;EnableJavaScript&gt;&nbsp;thro=
ws an exception when is called.</div>

------=_Part_68696_19839474.1147781415103--