[Webtest] [Announces] Agile 2006, Groovy in Action

Dierk Koenig webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 16 May 2006 07:46:47 -0700

Hi,

thanks for the plug as well ;-)

When visiting the Groovy book page on the Manning site please go
via=20

    http://groovy.canoo.com/gina

in order to support Groovy at the Manning statistics. This is
a little grails application that reroutes to Manning setting
a referer and counting your visit.

keep groovin'

Dierk