[Webtest] Unexpected exception caught: java.io.IOException: Stream closed

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 16 May 2006 19:01:44 +0200

The options set with ANT_OPTS are options for the virtual machine, not
for the ant script. You can probably configure them in Eclipse too.
Else, the easiest way is perhaps to edit
webtest-home/lib/log4j.properties to adapt the log levels directly.

Marc.