[Webtest] ajax and canoo

Shafeer Hajamohideen webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 16 May 2006 19:27:47 +0200

Hi Marc,

My application was also using Ajax and the problem I mentioned earlier
is somehow solved and coincidently I have also removed this
<EnableJavaScript> option. I never thought if that would be a problem,
because other pages with Ajax has worked with this option enabled.

Shafeer.
> Hi Luiz,
>
> concerning Ajax, the issues I know are:
> - responseXml is not yet supported ;-( (in fact the content is
> retrieved, but not correctly made available to the script engine)
> - possible connection problems with parallel requests
>
> The <EnableJavaScript> throws an exception? Really surprising! Can you
> provide it?
>
> Marc.
>
> Luiz Fernando Rodrigues wrote:
>
>> Hello there,
>>
>>    Does anyone has problems in web testing pages with Ajax using canoo?
>> It seems the htmlunit is not dealing well with XMLHttpRequests.
>>    To workaroud I've disabled the javascript in my tests using the
>> <option> tag, since the tag <EnableJavaScript> throws an exception when
>> is called.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Luiz Fernando

Shafeer Hajamohideen

mindmatters*

* Neuer Kamp 30
  20357 Hamburg

  Fon       +49 40 31792272
  Fax       +49 40 31792273
  E-Mail    mailto:shafeer.hajamohideen@mindmatters.de
  Website   http://www.mindmatters.de/

Es läuft und läuft und läuft: Schon über 20.000 Downloads für JSF-Spring,
unsere JSF-/Spring-Integrationslösung! http://jsf-spring.sourceforge.net/