[Webtest] ajax and canoo

Luiz Fernando Rodrigues webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 16 May 2006 16:22:36 -0300

------=_Part_78150_11474151.1147807356172

Hi Marc,

   I wish I could. I just can't repeate the exception, maybe I confused
myself during the development, sorry.

cheers,
Luiz

2006/5/16, Marc Guillemot <mguillemot@yahoo.fr>:

> Hi Luiz,
>
> concerning Ajax, the issues I know are:
> - responseXml is not yet supported ;-( (in fact the content is
> retrieved, but not correctly made available to the script engine)
> - possible connection problems with parallel requests
>
> The <EnableJavaScript> throws an exception? Really surprising! Can you
> provide it?
>
> Marc.
>
> Luiz Fernando Rodrigues wrote:
> > Hello there,
> >
> >    Does anyone has problems in web testing pages with Ajax using canoo?
> > It seems the htmlunit is not dealing well with XMLHttpRequests.
> >    To workaroud I've disabled the javascript in my tests using the
> > <option> tag, since the tag <EnableJavaScript> throws an exception when
> > is called.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Luiz Fernando

------=_Part_78150_11474151.1147807356172

 I confused myself during the development, sorry.</div>
ailto:mguillemot@yahoo.fr">mguillemot@yahoo.fr</a>&gt;:</span>
px 0px 0.8ex; BORDER-LEFT: #ccc 1px solid">Hi Luiz,<br><br>concerning Ajax,=
 the issues I know are:<br>- responseXml is not yet supported ;-( (in fact =
the content is
possible connection problems with parallel requests<br><br>The &lt;EnableJa=
vaScript&gt; throws an exception? Really surprising! Can you<br>provide it?
>&gt;<br>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Does anyone has problems in web testin=
g pages with Ajax using canoo?<br>&gt; It seems the htmlunit is not dealing=
 well with XMLHttpRequests.
n my tests using the<br>&gt; &lt;option&gt; tag, since the tag &lt;EnableJa=
gards,<br>&gt; Luiz Fernando
list<br><a href=3D"mailto:WebTest@lists.canoo.com">WebTest@lists.canoo.com<=