[Webtest] Re: Cookies and Redirection

work webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 16 May 2006 15:58:23 -0400

Ok, I moved the <groovy> step before the <echo message "Starting login.xml"
/> step and removed all of the <antWrapper>.

The same error is occurring:

    [echo] ********************************* filled out j_password
[clickButton]  INFO (com.canoo.webtest.steps.Step) - >>>> Start Step:
clickButton "Click the 'Log In' Button" (9/15)
[clickButton]  INFO (com.canoo.webtest.steps.request.AbstractTargetAction) -
 -> gotoTarget by clickButton with name: null
[clickButton]  INFO (com.canoo.webtest.steps.request.ClickButton) - ->
findTarget(by input): name= value=Log In
[clickButton]  INFO (org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector) -
Redirect requested but followRedirects is disabled
[clickButton]  WARN (org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase) - Cookie
rejected: "JSESSIONID=AFFCE6A22E385A9926B0482973BBA350". Illegal path
attribute "/apps/". Path of origin: "/signon/page/"
[clickButton]  INFO (org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector) -
Redirect requested but followRedirects is disabled
[clickButton]  INFO (org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector) -
Redirect requested but followRedirects is disabled
[clickButton]  INFO (org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector) -
Redirect requested but followRedirects is disabled
[clickButton]  INFO (com.canoo.webtest.engine.Context) - Content of window
changed to https://signon.domain.com/signon/page/?url=%2Fapps%2F
[clickButton]  INFO (com.canoo.webtest.engine.Context) - Content of current
window changed, it will become current response
[clickButton]  INFO (com.canoo.webtest.engine.Context) - Current form set to
none
[clickButton]  INFO (com.canoo.webtest.engine.Context) - Current response
now: https://signon.domain.com/signon/page/?url=%2Fapps%2F
    [null]  INFO (com.canoo.webtest.steps.Step) - >>>> Start Step: null
"<unknown>" (10/15)

It should be going to https://applications.domain.com/apps

Signon and Application works just fine in IE and Firefox.

Thanks for all your help.  I'd really like to use canoo, getting around this
issue will be a big step in getting it approved.