[Webtest] Re: spellcheck

Ralf Müller webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 17 May 2006 09:04:37 +0200

Interesting test step. But wouldn't it be easier to use an external tool
for this?

I haven't tried it yet, but... think of the following:

- create an ant macrodef and name it <myinvoke>
- this macro takes the same parameters as <invoke>
- it not only fetches the "url" but also
"www.myserver.com/spellcheck?url=<url>" and runs some tests on it

This way you would be extremely flexible - you could for instance use a
local php instance with you favourite spellchecker installed.

Does this make sense? Or am I missing something?

Cheers,
Ralf