[Webtest] Name of step: emulateSetHiddenInputField

Dierk Koenig webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 19 May 2006 14:20:06 -0700

yes, but isn't that already covered by the word 'hidden'?

> Except that all other setXXX, clickXXX steps correspond to the user
> clicking on a link, button, checkbox, or typing in some text, etc.
> There is NOTHING that the user could ever do to force changing
> the hidden field directly. Nothing to click, type, no menu option etc.

They can only do it indirectly when they eventually tricker some whacky
JavaScript handler.

I see your point, though.

Hm, don't know. I'm too tired and need to go to the next session.

cheers
Mittie