[Webtest] Name of step: emulateSetHiddenInputField

Paul King webtest@lists.canoo.com
Sat, 20 May 2006 07:47:25 +1000

Dierk Koenig wrote:
> yes, but isn't that already covered by the word 'hidden'?

Possibly in this case it might be enough but then what to name:
forceClickButton if we wanted to allow users to click a disabled button
forceSetField if we wanted to allow the user to change a read-only field
etc.