[Webtest] Name of step: emulateSetHiddenInputField

Paul King webtest@lists.canoo.com
Sat, 20 May 2006 09:55:49 +1000

Dierk Koenig wrote:
> maybe a 'force' attribute?

That would make sense if every test step we are thinking of
had both direct user and indirect forced modes of operation.
I don't think there would ever be a direct user mode for:

forceHiddenInputField
forceInputFieldAttribute

In both these cases the direct user mode is something else
which when used "directly" triggers the JavaScript we are
trying to bypass. I think it is worth making it obvious that
we are reaching behind the normal browser user interface and
tweaking state information inside our browser emulator.

Cheers, Paul.

>>> Mittie