[Webtest] testing javascript funtions

Shafeer Hajamohideen webtest@lists.canoo.com
Mon, 22 May 2006 12:42:19 +0200

Hi,

 I have the following step that when changed results in another page.

<setSelectField description="goto system Purchase (PUR)"
    htmlId="systemPreference:salesOrPurchase"
    value="purchase" />

but for me the onchange which triggers the submit() function doesn't work.

<select id="systemPreference:salesOrPurchase" name="systemPreference:salesOrPurchase" size="1" onchange="submit();">
 <option value="sales" selected="selected">SAL</option>
 <option value="purchase">PUR</option>
</select>

In the browser it works. Also in general, how can I test javascripts for example like mouseover etc?

Thanks in advance,
Shafeer.

--

Shafeer Hajamohideen

mindmatters*

* Neuer Kamp 30
  20357 Hamburg

  Fon       +49 40 31792272
  Fax       +49 40 31792273
  E-Mail    mailto:shafeer.hajamohideen@mindmatters.de
  Website   http://www.mindmatters.de/

Es läuft und läuft und läuft: Schon über 20.000 Downloads für JSF-Spring,
unsere JSF-/Spring-Integrationslösung! http://jsf-spring.sourceforge.net/