[Webtest] testing javascript funtions

Shafeer Hajamohideen webtest@lists.canoo.com
Mon, 22 May 2006 14:31:17 +0200

I did and its strange I don't get any debug info neither in console
output nor in report, no exceptions or errors regarding this submit. I
check if verifySelectField was true to the selection I made, but the
next step throws an error that the link not found. This can only occur
if the requested page is not loaded. I don't know why there is no debug
output :-(

Shafeer.

Marc Guillemot wrote:
> Can you change the log level to debug (WEBTEST_HOME/lib/log4j.properties) to
> see if the submit is executed?
>
> Marc.
> --

Shafeer Hajamohideen

mindmatters*

* Neuer Kamp 30
  20357 Hamburg

  Fon       +49 40 31792272
  Fax       +49 40 31792273
  E-Mail    mailto:shafeer.hajamohideen@mindmatters.de
  Website   http://www.mindmatters.de/

Es läuft und läuft und läuft: Schon über 20.000 Downloads für JSF-Spring,
unsere JSF-/Spring-Integrationslösung! http://jsf-spring.sourceforge.net/