[Webtest] Submit a form question

Trent Ohannessian webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 25 May 2006 10:10:17 -0500

------=_Part_92091_6273004.1148569817785

Hello,

Is it possible to submit a form that has a submit button but no "NAME"
identifier, no label and no HTMLID?  I can't edit the HTML to add one of
these, either.  I looked through the Canoo manual and couldn't find a way
around this.

Thanks!
Trent

------=_Part_92091_6273004.1148569817785

Hello,<br><br>Is it possible to submit a form that has a submit button but no &quot;NAME&quot; identifier, no label and no HTMLID?&nbsp; I can't edit the HTML to add one of these, either.&nbsp; I looked through the Canoo manual and couldn't find a way around this.

------=_Part_92091_6273004.1148569817785--