[Webtest] NTLM

Lawrence Yi webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 26 May 2006 17:14:46 +1000

Hi Marc,

Thanks for your response. I have looked at the archives and there have been
discussions on it, which led to a patch being posted onto the Community
website. However, I can't seem to get it to work.

In the previous mailings, a certain person raised this issue. I would like
to contact him privately but I am not sure if that is allowed, due to
etiquette or subscription rules??

Cheers,
Lawrence.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Guillemot [mailto:mguillemot@yahoo.fr]
Sent: Friday, 26 May 2006 5:05 PM
To: webtest@lists.canoo.com
Subject: Re: [Webtest] NTLM

Hi Lawrence,

I fear that you haven't received any answer because nobody feel qualified to
answer.

I have no idea of NTLM and can only propose an unqualified answer:
I think that NTLM proxy authorization is supported by htmlunit. I don't know
if the integration in WebTest functions. If it is not the case, you can use
a <groovy> step as first step of your webtest to configure htmlunit
directly.