[Webtest] RE: Host of problems in building Canoo Webtest

Jon Poulton [kinomi] webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 26 May 2006 12:15:07 +0100

Hi Marc,

Sorry I misunderstood - you're right; there they are in my home directory.
How very strange.

I don't suppose you know why removing the pdf tests doesn't work?

Jon

-----Original Message-----
From: webtest-admin@gate2.canoo.com [mailto:webtest-admin@gate2.canoo.com]
On Behalf Of Marc Guillemot
Sent: 26 May 2006 11:39
To: webtest@gate2.canoo.com
Subject: [Webtest] RE: Host of problems in building Canoo Webtest

Hi Jon,

the warnings concern only the pom, not the jar therefore there are not
problematic (the groovy all version in maven's repository is not correct [1]

I've said that you should look in YOUR home directory to find the jars, not
in webtest directory. Webtest directory contains only a "kind of" maven
repository for things that are not - yet - available on ibiblio.

Marc.

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GROOVY-1272