[Webtest] RE: RE: Host of problems in building Canoo Webtest

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 26 May 2006 04:24:02 -0700 (PDT)

> Sorry I misunderstood - you're right; there they are in my home directory.
> How very strange.

this is a nice feature of maven: your jars are shared through your different
projects.

> I don't suppose you know why removing the pdf tests doesn't work?

no. Even if you provide details, I'm unlikely to understand them as I don't
know the pdf steps.

As Dierk said, you don't need to build from source to write your own
extensions (even if it's easier to handle updates).

Sent from the WebTest forum at Nabble.com.