[Webtest] NTLM authentication

Zoth, Jochen webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 1 Jun 2006 17:50:18 +0200

Hi, I read on the mailing list about webtest supporting NTLM
authentication. Now I tried it with an IIS web service using "Integrated
Windows Authentication" for access control, which seems to be NTLM
Authentication - right?

Where do I set username and password in my test scripts?

I supplied it to the invoke step, although the manual says the <invoke>
step supports username and password only for basic authentication.

<invoke url=3D"/" username=3D"user123" password=3D"pass123" />

But the resulting page shows:
credentials that you supplied because your Web browser is sending a
WWW-Authenticate header field that the Web server is not configured to
accept."

The web server is configured to only accept "Integrated Windows
Authentication".

Greetings,
Jochen Zoth