[Webtest] Problem resolving encryption

Amit Hanchinamani webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 1 Jun 2006 10:19:00 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1063254754-1149182340=:23150

Hi ,

I am a beginner and trying to test a login page. The problem is that the login page contains encryption algorithm written in javascript and I have to write a test to pass the login page.
Im passing username and password in setInputfield, but Im getting 404 error.
Can anybody give a small example for login page which contains script for encryption.