[Webtest] Problem of : New Window with javascript

Srinivasa Rao Valluru webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 06 Jun 2006 14:26:59 +0530

Hi Marc,

   Thanks for your reply.

I also felt the same thing. But when I checked the setinputfield or
verifytitle then it is failing. Then I thought it is wrong.

Fine. Now I am trying with selectWindow. But how we will get the new
window name. (In my case after clicking the "New" button", a new window
gets opened. So how to know the window name to use with "selectWindow").

Thanks

Regards
Srinivas