[Webtest] Webtest - Basic Question

Prashanth Krishnamurthy webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 13:35:26 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Lisa, Dierk. You both have convinced me.
I did the selftest.And now, want to get into more
details and try out more stuff.

What is the quickest way to get going ? ( Step-by-step
tutorial, help, examples ). Any suggestions and tips.

thanks
--Prashanth

http://webtest.canoo.com/webtest/reports/selftest/WebTestReport.html

http://webtest.canoo.com/webtest/manual/whitepaper.html