[Webtest] NTLM authentication

Lawrence Yi webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 8 Jun 2006 08:27:20 +1000

Hi Jochen,

That's great. I am really looking forward to this.

Thanks to you and Marc for your efforts to get this implemented.

All the best,
Lawrence.

-----Original Message-----
From: Zoth, Jochen [mailto:jochen.zoth@masterbit.com]=20
Sent: Wednesday, 7 June 2006 10:56 PM
To: webtest@gate2.canoo.com
Subject: AW: [Webtest] NTLM authentication

Hi Lawrence,

Thanks for your suggestion using a proxy. I'm able to test the =
application
by enabling basic authentication or anonymous access in our test
environment. So the goal is to test it under customer conditions with =
NTLM
and no proxy in between. I'm trying to provide all necessary =
information to
Marc to get this working.

Jochen

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----