[Webtest] Problems with clickLink

Juliane Botelho webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 23:00:44 -0300

------=_Part_12294_18038779.1149732044997

Hi Mittie,

thanks!!!

I've tried using "&", but it didn't work. when I compiled, appeared a
lot of codes that the window couldn't show the most part of the
errors/warnings. I think they are some canoo's source code.
When I checked "result.xml", it shows that this step had failed.

When I wrote href wrong, the canoo identifies that the link bellow is
available:
href=3D"servletacompanhamentoprocesso
.do?acao=3DtelaRegistrarAndamento&codFuncionalidade=3D25",
but when I use it in clickLink

But the compiler identifies the error at &, asking to change it for ';'.

I've changed a lot this code, but nothing works. I have no idea. :(

Regards
--=20
Juliane Botelho
Graduando em Engenharia da Computa=E7=E3o
Escola Polit=E9cnica - UPE

------=_Part_12294_18038779.1149732044997

Hi Mittie,<br>

thanks!!!<br>

I've tried using &quot;&amp;amp;&quot;, but it didn't work. when I compiled=
,
appeared a lot of codes that the window couldn't show the most part of the
errors/warnings. I think they are
some canoo's source code. <br>

When I checked &quot;result.xml&quot;, it shows that this step had failed. =

When I wrote href wrong, the canoo identifies that the link bellow is avail=
able:<br>

href=3D&quot;servletacompanhamentoprocesso
but when I use it in clickLink<br>
But the compiler identifies the error at
&amp;, asking to change it for ';'.<br>

I've changed a lot this code, but nothing works. I have no idea. :(<br>

Regards</div>
la Polit=E9cnica - UPE

------=_Part_12294_18038779.1149732044997--