[Webtest] Problems with clickLink

Juliane Botelho webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 9 Jun 2006 09:15:53 -0300

------=_Part_31179_32831450.1149855353265

Hi,

Sorry but english is not my fisrt speaking-language.

When I said compile, I want to say execute.

 I've try omit href attribut,  but it didn't work. So, I try to access
others links without href, and It was sucessful. Then, I put this clickLink
after the others, then it functioned. I don't understand why didn't work.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
--
Juliane Botelho

------=_Part_31179_32831450.1149855353265

Hi,<br>
Sorry but english is not my fisrt speaking-language. <br>
When I said compile, I want to say execute. <br>
&nbsp;I've try omit href attribut,&nbsp; but it didn't work. So, I try
to access others links without href, and It was sucessful. Then, I put
this clickLink after the others, then it functioned. I don't understand
why didn't work.<br>
Thanks a lot.<br>

------=_Part_31179_32831450.1149855353265--