[Webtest] Discussion point: XPath attribute -> xpath

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Sat, 10 Jun 2006 14:41:57 +0200

Hi Paul,

what do you mean with "starts with an upper case letter"?

Concerning the tasks they all have setX... and therefore setXPath. At
this place, this is not the first but the second character that is
different with XPath.

Concerning ant, it just doesn't matter: it is case insensitive.

The only place where I can see a need for a change is the DTD. It would
mean that only the logic to extract the DTD should be adapted.

Marc.