[Webtest] Re: Build 1307: no base href in saved html responses

Van webtest@lists.canoo.com
Sun, 11 Jun 2006 22:56:54 -0700

Never mind. Brain freeze on my part. It wasn't webtest removing the
base href head element, someone else had removed the logic to include
the base href head element from our new page decoration scheme. Sorry
for spamming the list.

-Van

--
- Mike "Van" Riper