[Webtest] expectDialogs too lenient?

Paul King webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 14 Jun 2006 21:01:41 +1000

I would be happy either way. It was originally done so that ant
steps, e.g. echo could happily live inside if that was how the
script was being debugged - but I don't even know if that works
as originally intended at the moment - the test just ensures that
it is ignored (not executed and ignored).

Cheers, Paul.