[Webtest] Error when JS enabled

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 15 Jun 2006 20:17:44 +0200

Hi Colin,

htmlunit currently passes event objects only the standard way but not
the IE one (as window.event). As a consequence, the event property of
window is not defined and no pageX can be read on it.

This is htmlunit feature request:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1439904&group_id=47038&atid=448269

Looking at this issue again, I think that I've found the right solution.
I must check tomorow on a Windows system if my assumptions are correct
before to commit it.

Marc.