[Webtest] Including entity declarations

Dierk Koenig webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 15 Jun 2006 21:19:34 +0200

Hi Michael,

have a look at the Canoo WebTest selftest for an example
http://webtest.canoo.com/fisheye/viewrep/CanooWebTest/selftests

All entities are stored in the 'includes' directory.

As part of the build a 'project.dtd' is created from the content
of that directory with an entity with the same name as the file
referring to each file.

hope that helps