[Webtest] Including entity declarations

Michael Knapp webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 15 Jun 2006 13:18:59 -0700

Thanks Mittie.
Unfortunately, I can't quite grok what you're talking about.  I looked
at the link you sent (also extraceted selftest.war and examined that);
I see there's a file called projects.dtd that includes the entity
declarations.  Are you saying that if I have a similar project.dtd file
that has all my entity declarations, my files will all have access to
those declarations?  Where should I  keep the file?  Do I need to invoke
it somehow or is it all automagic?

Thanks
mike