[Webtest] Including entity declarations

Dierk Koenig webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 15 Jun 2006 22:37:24 +0200

Hi Michael,

sorry for being so short ;-)

Start looking at the build.xml that starts the whole process
http://webtest.canoo.com/fisheye/viewrep/CanooWebTest/selftests/tests/build.
xml?r=11316

The target "setup.project.dtd" has a little Groovy script that
generates the project.dtd to automagically include all entities.

All your webtest.xml files simply refer to that dtd directly or to
a master dtd that includes the project.dtd.

That way, you can simply create a file like myBla.xml in the includes
folder and use &myBla; in your tests without any further work.

hope that helps
Mittie

P.S. no need to work with selftest.war