[Webtest] Getting the last response from the server

Ravikalaa webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 16 Jun 2006 18:44:08 +0530

Hi All!
      I am using Webtest for the Couple of days and want to know how to
store the last response got from server. When I gave saveresponse="true" in
the Config element. It's started saving all the responses got from server
(right from invoke element).
My scenario is like the one given below:

	<invoke
          description="Select Admin Tab "
          url="http://www.ICS5.com/PLAdminMenu.aspx" />
       <clickLink description="Click System"
           href="PLAdminSystem.aspx" />
       <clickLink description="Click Process"
           href="PLAdminSystemProcess.aspx" />
       <clickButton description="Click Stop Process"
          name="IDStopProc" />

I will be doing series of operations and want to capture the output page
(.html) only for the last element; in this case clickButton element alone.
But I am getting 4 html files for each element. Please help me out...

Thanks in Advance!

Regds
RK.

Disclaimer

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the MailAdmin@in.ness.com and destroy the original message. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  Ness has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, and accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted in this email.  Ness reserves the rights to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this E-mail address, and store them on the Ness E-mail system.