[Webtest] memory allocation

Luiz Fernando Rodrigues webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 16 Jun 2006 18:22:39 -0300

------=_Part_1730_25755965.1150492959175

Hello,

  I'm using canoo webtest in my application and it's taking a lot of time to
execute. The problem is that the test allocates several MB of memory slowing
the execution. Why does the tests has to allocate so much memory? Is there
somehow to flush this allocated memory to make the execution faster?

Thanks,
Luiz

------=_Part_1730_25755965.1150492959175

Hello,<br><br>&nbsp; I'm using canoo webtest in my application and it's taking a lot of time to execute. The problem is that the test allocates several MB of memory slowing the execution. Why does the tests has to allocate so much memory? Is there somehow to flush this allocated memory to make the execution faster?

------=_Part_1730_25755965.1150492959175--