[Webtest] webtest reports (was: memory allocation)

Van webtest@lists.canoo.com
Sat, 17 Jun 2006 13:38:23 -0700

Mittie,

I'd like to semi-hijack this message thread to ask how you generate
the nice HTML report. I'm not a complete newbie to webtest, but, I
have been learning as I go and I haven't figured how to produce a nice
report like that from the test summary XML report generated for a
given webtest test run yet. Is this documented on the webtest site
somewhere? Did you use this report task documented on the webtest
wiki?

http://webtest-community.canoo.com/wiki/space/Report+Module+for+Webtest

If that was not the way you generated the report, please point me in
the right direction. I'm a big fan of webtest and the only missing
piece right now is generating a nice HTML report of the results
similar to what I can do for JUnit tests as part of my Ant build
process.

Thanks, Van

--
- Mike "Van" Riper