[Webtest] webtest reports (was: memory allocation)

Dierk Koenig webtest@lists.canoo.com
Sun, 18 Jun 2006 11:43:23 +0200

Hi Van,

without reporting, Canoo WebTest is certainly only half
of the fun :-)

Have you setup your installation like described in
http://webtest.canoo.com/webtest/manual/install.html#Setup
?

If so, the html report should be generated automatically
in your reporting dir.

WebTest first generates an XML result in the reporting dir.
After the tests have finished, the build.xml executes an
XSLT task to apply an XSL stylesheet to the XML that
spits out the HTML report. You console output should
show a respective line at the very end.

If the above doesn't help, please send your console output
(including how you started the process).

cheers