[Webtest] memory allocation

Curelea, Alexandru webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 17:13:21 -0400

I'm not sure about the speed, but make sure the line:

<import file=3D"${webtest.home}/lib/taskdef.xml"/>

doesn't appear in every test.  Memory usage tends to balloon if that is =
the case - that line should only be included once per group of tests you =
run.

Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: webtest-admin@gate2.canoo.com =
[mailto:webtest-admin@gate2.canoo.com]On Behalf Of Luiz Fernando =
Rodrigues
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 8:35 PM
To: webtest@gate2.canoo.com
Subject: Re: [Webtest] memory allocation

Hi,

  It's consuming about 500MB and its taking about 10 minutes to execute. =
I don't have my xml file right now, but tomorrow morning I'll answer how =
many steps I'm using. Usually the steps are becoming slowly as the =
script is executed.=20

cheers,
Luiz

=20
2006/6/17, Dierk Koenig <dierk.koenig@canoo.com>:=20
Hi Luiz,

welcome to Canoo WebTest.

How much MBs of memory is that? How many tests (steps) do you have? How =
long do they take to execute?
Looking at the generated reports, which steps have an usual long =
'duration'?

With a quickly responding server, Canoo WebTest executes about 200 =
server roundtrips per minute, see
http://webtest.canoo.com/webtest/reports/selftest/WebTestReport.html=20

cheers