[Webtest] Getting the current Response from the server

Ravikalaa webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 22 Jun 2006 12:55:15 +0530

Hi All!
      I need to capture the response from the server. The scenario is when
the Export button is clicked; it will be showing one progessbar along with
progress status. (This is done by js). I need to capture the response from
the server at the end. (i.e. after the progress status is completed).
In the webtest, I used
       1. clickButton
       2. Sleep
       3. previousResponse.
The step 3 is showing the result of clickButon NOT the Current response from
the server.
What should I do to get the latest response ......

Thanks in Advance!

Regds
RK.

Disclaimer

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the MailAdmin@in.ness.com and destroy the original message. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  Ness has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, and accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted in this email.  Ness reserves the rights to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this E-mail address, and store them on the Ness E-mail system.