[Webtest] ant/webtest accumulating ram space and stalling

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 22 Jun 2006 02:48:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Rob,

welcome to the list (no need for a welcome to WebTest as you seem to be a
long time user ;-))

Could you test with the last build to see if you have the same memory
problems? It will surely not change the RAM used by your Tomcat process but
should bring some improvements concerning ant.

Which build do you use? Besides my fix for WT-206, I've already had memory
problems under Linux when default encoding was UTF-8 (WT-200). This has been
fixed in build 1332.

Sent from the WebTest forum at Nabble.com.