[Webtest] step logging to console vanished

Paul King webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 22 Jun 2006 20:54:43 +1000

It may have been a regression in pdfUnit.jar. If you remove the
log4j.properties file from within that jar, things might go back
to normal. Alternatively, wait for built R_1351 which also has this
back the way it was.

Cheers, Paul.