[Webtest] ant/webtest accumulating ram space and stalling

Rob Manthey webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 23 Jun 2006 12:05:55 +1000

My current release appears to be canoo-webtest-1.7_R_1097
That was chosen only as a technology freeze point to enable unimpeded
progress on business logic, so I may upgrade it now that there's a fair
reason to.
Will let you know of any observed behavior change.
Thanks for the leads, also to others in other mails.
 Rob