[Webtest] ant/webtest accumulating ram space and stalling

Rob Manthey webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 23 Jun 2006 12:39:56 +1000

Just in case anyone is busily investigating this (unexpected), I've just
established that the last build that I certainly had this effect with
was canoo-webtest-1.7_R_763  ... I had a workaround in place with
subsequent builds.  I'm presently setting up on that earlier build to
get a baseline.
Thanks
 Rob