[Webtest] Getting headers on a HTTP 302 redirect

Arnaud Lesueur webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 23 Jun 2006 10:46:04 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

My workflow is the following:
1. request a login form
2. post login/password to this login form
3. here I receive an HTTP 302 from the server
4. get the redirected URL

I would like to check information that I receive with the HTTP 302 such as the set-cookie also check that I really
have a HTTP 302 as response status.

Is it possible to do this ?

Canoo follows the HTTP 302 redirect and when I'm trying to do a storeHeader, storeResponseCode and storeCookie Canoo
returns the information from the step 4.

I've also tryed to use previousReponse but it return to step 1 in that case.

So my question is : How do I get header elements from the step 3 ?

Any help would be greet,

Arnaud Lesueur