[Webtest] Getting headers on a HTTP 302 redirect

Arnaud Lesueur webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 23 Jun 2006 14:01:12 +0200 (CEST)

Marc, Paul,

Thanks for your answers both solutions are working but I am a bit confused with the following line in my logs :

"[webtest] (httpclient.HttpMethodDirector       813 ) Redirect requested but followRedirects is disabled"

This line appears even if I do not set any option on RedirectEnabled. That's why I am a bit disappointed ... What is
the difference between followRedirects and RedirectEnabled ???

Arnaud Lesueur

Le Ven 23 juin 2006 13:47, Paul King a écrit :

> Or in your config:
>

> <config ...>
> <option name="RedirectEnabled" value="false"/>
> </config>
>

> Marc Guillemot wrote:
>
>> Hi Arnaud,
>>

>> you can try to add following before your step 2:
>>
>> <groovy>
>> step.context.webClient.redirectEnabled = false </groovy>
>>

>> Marc.
>>

>> Arnaud Lesueur wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>

>>> My workflow is the following:
>>> 1. request a login form
>>> 2. post login/password to this login form
>>> 3. here I receive an HTTP 302 from the server