[Webtest] Getting headers on a HTTP 302 redirect

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 23 Jun 2006 14:21:52 +0200

Hi Arnaud,

httpclient.HttpMethodDirector's message just means that httpclient
doesn't handle redirects itself: they are handled by htmlunit.

Setting of RedirectEnabled on the WebClient tells htmlunit if
redirection requests need to be followed or not.

Marc.