[Webtest] Need help in writing webtest script

Venkatesh Babu webtest@lists.canoo.com
Sun, 25 Jun 2006 22:59:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All,

I have to write a webtest script with the following
requirement:

Invoke a particular URL, until a particular DIV
doesnot get a particular value.

I tried writing the following sequence of steps, but
failed to get the desired behavior (The script always
iterates for 10 times even after the DIV gets the
required value):

<repeat count="10" description="Assuming that by the
time count reaches 10 the DIV would have the required
value">

  <ifStep description="Repeat the invocations until
                       required pricing level is
                       obtained"
          unless="#{got.required.pricinglevel}">
<invoke url="${microsite.url}"/>
        <storeXPath
           xpath="//div[@id='PRICING_LEVEL_INPUT']"
           property="pricinglevel.obtained"
           propertyType="dynamic" />
           <if>
              <equals arg1="#{pricinglevel.obtained}"
              arg2="${result.expected.pricinglevel}"
/>
           <then>
           <storeProperty
            name="got.required.pricinglevel"
            value="true" propertyType="dynamic" />
           </then>
           </if>
  </ifStep>
</repeat>

Is anything wrong here?? Or can anybody help me and
let me know what is the right approach for the problem
I'm having?

Thank you,
Venkatesh