[Webtest] ExpectDialog

Paul King webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 27 Jun 2006 21:26:37 +1000

It looks like a strange interaction between the dialog steps and
the current window selecting logic. It would appear that when the
JavaScript swaps the pages around, the current context is set to
an earlier value (perhaps stored away that last time you were
visiting that page). That doesn't really make sense to me yet
but I'll keep looking. It seems like a bug to me.

Cheers, Paul.