[Webtest] Proposition: Standard directory layout for a WebTest project

Colin O'Brien webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 29 Jun 2006 16:01:07 +0100

Hi Marc,

Below is my current directory structure for webtest, would I be able to
continue using this, or would it be necessary to change things to fit
the proposed structure in your earlier mail...? I think there is some
similarity to your proposal and what I have now so I don't think there
would be that much to change...

Canoo
     |__webtest.dtd
     |__webTestTaskdefs.properties
     |__bin
     |__conf
     |__doc
     |__lib
     |__includes
          |__(Global includes, config, definition)

     |__modules
          |__(Modules used in multiple test cases)

     |__properties
          |__(Test case property files)

     |__UseCases
          |__(Actual Test Cases)

     |__TestSuites
          |__(build.xml files)

     |__TestFiles
          |__(Input files required for test cases)

     |__resources
          |__(Report xsl, stylesheets etc...)

     |__results
          |__(Test suite result reports and last responses

Regards,
Colin.